Shopping with a debit card just got more rewarding. Get up to $120 in cash back every year ($10 per month)* — plus refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
- Cash Back on Debit Buys
- No Minimum Balance to Earn Rewards
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking
- Must be enrolled in e-Statements to maintain account
- Free Mastercard® debit card with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Add Kasasa Protect® for enhanced account security*
- Surcharge-free ATMs available via the CO-OP® network
- Earn Intrepid Rewards to redeem for CU perks
- Overdraft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Unlock your rewards with banking basics
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Couldn’t be easier. And don’t forget that even if you miss your qualifications one month, your account is still free. Then you can get back to earning your rewards the very next month.
FREE KASASA CASH BACK CHECKING
Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities are required to earn the account rewards:
- Minimum of 12 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases.
*Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
- Must be enrolled in online banking and access your account online or via your mobile device once per month.
The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards:
- ATM-processed transactions or ATM Transfers between accounts.
- Debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions.
- PIN-based or signature-based transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union.
'Monthly Qualification Cycle' means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive:
- 4.00% cash back up to a total of $250 on PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25 (max. $10.00 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM withdrawal fees of higher than $10.00.
- We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
- When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made, and ATM fees are not refunded.
- Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. A $100 minimum deposit and enrollment in eStatements is required to open the account. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union financial service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.