At Intrepid Credit Union, there are “perks” just for being a member that you won’t find just anywhere. We can assist members in eight counties, along with members of the Montana National Guard and Armed Forces Reserve within or out of the state of Montana, to experience Life Wide Open.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Free to you — $1,000 of TruStage® accidental death and dismemberment insurance paid for by your credit union.
- Our Rewards program earns members points through every day transactions.
- Members can use points to save money on other products and services offered at Intrepid Credit Union.
- Convenient locations with Saturday drive-up banking hours at both our Sanders Office and our Prospect Office.
- Preapprovals on vehicle loans – close at the dealership.
- Free online banking, 24/7 – receive Account Alerts through email or texts.
- Over 30,000 “no fee” ATMs through CO-OP
- An account for every member of the family, as well as business accounts.
- Mobile app with access to your accounts and mobile deposit.
- We’re member owned with a volunteer Board of Directors, i.e. no greedy bigwigs lining their pockets with your hard-earned money.