Ultimate flexibility, endless possibilities. Our low-rate credit cards are there for you for the everyday.
- Low Rates
- No Annual Fees
- Enhanced Security
- Enhance your purchasing power with Mastercard®
- Shop online and in stores across the world
- Low rates and no annual fees
- No balance transfer fees
- Share secured credit cards available
- Enhanced security with our new fraud prevention alert system (see below!)
- Local service from your community credit union
Are you a member and enrolled in online banking? Apply for your credit card directly through your online banking account.
Not a member? Use the “Apply Now” button above or below to download our PDF application, and bring it into a branch near you.
Click here to read the full Guide to Benefits.
New Credit Card Fraud Prevention Alert System
Here’s how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from Intrepid with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after you get the email, you will receive a text alert from 96923 between 9 am and 11 pm MST, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option. (*SEE BELOW)
- If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert; you will receive automatic phone calls to CONFIRM or DENY fraud. The calls will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
Remember – our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
*The phone number for this ALERT SYSTEM service is 1-800-237-8990. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center,” it will display whenever you get a call from this number.
Our staff can also notify the Fraud Center on your behalf, if you receive the email, text, or phone call. Call us for assistance at 406-443-5400.
For lost or stolen Mastercard credit or debit cards, please call 888-297-3416.
Transaction Assistance (inquiries other than fraud, lost or stolen), please call 800-547-2041.
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases, Cash Advances, & Balance Transfers||7.79%, 9.79% and 11.79% depending on your credit history. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.|
|Paying Interest||Your due date is at least 21 days after we mail your billing statement. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire new purchase balance by the due date each month. We will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the date the cash advance or balance transfer is posted to your account.|
|Minimum Interest Charge||None|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.|