Join our team.
At Intrepid Credit Union, we care about providing our employees with opportunities to grow and avenues to reach their individualized goals. Our career development path is communicated early on. We encourage our employees to share their goals and work with their supervisors to hone their skillset and advance their expertise. We offer continuing education reimbursement after two years of employment, which can be used to accomplish the next step on your career ladder at Intrepid Credit Union.
We’ve found great success when promoting from within. Many of our organization’s leaders started their career at an entry level position at our company. We pride ourselves in making career development a priority and offer an in-house training facility to ensure our team has the resources they need to thrive. We look forward to discussing your career interests and providing you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to attain your goals.
We are committed to supporting our COMMUNITY.
- We sponsor many different efforts within the communities we serve, including: The Intrepid Credit Union Symphony Under the Stars, combating hunger with the Helena Food Share, supporting community gathering with the Helena Farmer's Market, partnering with the dynamic team at Prospera/ the Montana Women's Business Center, and creating opportunities for children to thrive with ExplorationWorks.
- We care about voluntering in the community and encourage our employees to do the same. Each year, Intrepid Credit Union provides 20-hours of employer paid time to our team members to support a project they are passionate about, like: NamiWalks, Make A Wish, The Lewis & Clark Humane Society’s Spay-ghetti Dinner, and the Governor’s Cup, to name a few.
We are committed to investing in our team members' overall health and future with strong BENEFITS.
- Great work environment – training, mentoring, and opportunities for growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- Employer paid benefits. Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, HSA contribution, paid-time-off, 401k retirement plan (with employer match), and pet insurance.
- Generous Profit-Sharing retirement contribution.
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (D.E.I.) in the workplace and within our membership.
At Intrepid Credit Union ALL members should feel safe, supported, and welcome. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a vital part of our organization's culture and the financial institution we strive to be. We are committed to fostering a work environment that promotes and advocates for belonging and creates opportunities for discussion and understanding.
We are a better and more innovative institution when we encourage different perspectives and new ideas. We draw inspiration from our team and work together to discover solutions that help each other and our members. We are not bound by how it's always been done.
Intrepid Credit Union will not refuse employment to a person or bar a person from employment or discriminate against a person in a term, condition, or privilege of employment because of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity or because of age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or sex except when the reasonable demands of the position require an age, physical or mental disability, marital status or sex distinction.
Intrepid Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.