Join our team.
Intrepid Credit Union was voted Best Credit Union in Helena in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020! If the Helena community feels that way about Intrepid Credit Union, imagine what it’s like to work here! We believe in supporting our employees through training, mentoring, and providing opportunities for growth and enrichment. We believe in offering our extensive membership the best and most innovative financial products and services and the highest quality service available. We believe that making our community a wonderful place to live, work, and play makes our organization stronger. That’s why Intrepid Credit Union joyfully partners to support the communities we serve through all aspects of our organization. We participate in local initiatives that help make our communities a better/safer place to live; make direct monetary contributions; volunteer time, talent and support by participating in community projects; and provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
Some of our community involvement includes:
- Sponsorship of the Symphony Under the Stars, Prickly Pear Land Trust’s “Don’t Fence Me In” trail run, and a fellowship at the Holter Museum of Art;
- Volunteering talent for Nami Walk, Empty Bowls, the Humane Society’s Spay-ghetti Dinner and the Governor’s Cup;
- And volunteering at dozens of non-profits that serve our communities!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great work environment – training, mentoring, and opportunities for growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- Employer paid benefits. Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, HSA contribution, paid-time-off, and 401k retirement plan (with employer match).
- Generous Profit-Sharing retirement contribution