With InControl checking, you’re in charge. Use your debit card or sign up for e-Statements to eliminate the monthly maintenance fee.
- Fee Elimination Ability
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Digital Banking
- Low $2.50 monthly maintenance fee
- Easily eliminate your fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking
- Free Visa® debit card with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Add Kasasa Protect® for enhanced account security*
- Surcharge-free ATMs available via the CO-OP® network
- Earn Intrepid Rewards to redeem for CU perks
- Overdraft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Want a free account that earns rewards for doing similar activities? Take a look at our free Kasasa® checking accounts!
Make your monthly fee disappear
When you do one of the following transactions and activities in your InControl checking account during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, your monthly service fee of $2.50 will be waived:
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Have at least 7 debit card purchases post and settle
Fee is not waived if these activities do not occur. Your aggregate fee reduction earnings will be credited to your InControl checking account in the last day of the current statement cycle/first processing day of the following statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
*Qualification Information: InControl checking account is Intrepid Credit Union's alternative share draft account for members who:
- Require another checking account in addition to their Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® accounts or
- Prefer a non-Kasasa checking account.
Account Specific Information:
This is a non-interest bearing account with no minimum or maximum transaction requirements per month. Paper statements are included with the InControl account. There is a monthly service charge of $2.50 for this account. To waive or eliminate the service charge each month, the account must meet one of the following two criteria:
- Minimum of 7 debit card transactions posted to the account during the monthly qualification cycle.
- The following debit activities do not qualify as debit transactions:
- ATM-processed transactions or ATM Transfers between accounts;
- Debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions;
- PIN-based or signature-based transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union.
- Enrollment in monthly eStatements.
'Monthly Qualification Cycle' means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. See https://www.intrepidcu.org for details.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. An unlimited number of accounts are allowed per social security number. There is a recurring $2.50 monthly service fee on this account that can be waived with 7 debit transactions OR enrollment in eStatements. There are no additional maintenance charges to close this account. Contact one of our credit union financial service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA.