Banking unbound starts here. Enjoy the freedom to access your accounts anywhere, 24/7, through the devices you know and love.
- Free anytime, anywhere services for Intrepid members
- Manage your accounts securely and conveniently with internet access:
- Access e-Statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills without having to leave your home or office
- Receive free e-alerts (email or text message) when your paycheck is deposited, a bill is paid, your account reaches a specified balance, and more
- Download your transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks
Need help with online banking or online bill pay?
Check out this Online Banking User Guide.
For further help with your Online Banking 9 am-5 pm Monday through Friday (Federal holidays are excluded), please call (406) 443-5400 and speak with one of our local Member Service Representatives.
After hours and on weekends, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Member Service Representatives will be in touch with you on the next business day.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances anywhere:
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Make member-to-member transfers
- View personalized spending graphs by month
- Turn on Quick Balance via Account Settings to view balances without logging into your app
- Receive SMS text alerts for account activity, including large withdrawals, payments due, e-Statements, and more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download the app for free – iPhone® | Android™
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
To enjoy free mobile deposit, give us a call at 406-443-5400 to activate this feature.
Check out our "How-To" YouTube video on our Mobile App's functions and features.
How do I get the Intrepid Mobile App?
For Apple devices, you will download from the app from the App Store. For Droid devices, you will download the app from Google Play Store.
What do I do if I have a Blackberry or Windows device?
Intrepid can email you the link to access the windows app on your Blackberry or Windows device. Please contact our office at 406-443-5400.
Is there anything I need to do before I download the app and register for mobile banking?
Yes, you will need to have a valid working email address on file with Intrepid before you can enroll in the mobile app.
If you wish to use the bill pay feature on the mobile app, you must also register for online banking via our website and sign up for bill pay through online banking before bill pay will work on the mobile app.
Is there a fee for the mobile app?
There is no charge to download or use the app. However, please check with your wireless provider about carrier and web access charges.
Is mobile banking secure?
Yes, your personal financial information is safe. Your account is secure with a personalized User ID and Password. Information is encrypted and monitored.
What features are available in the mobile app?
You will have access to many of the same features available via our website through online banking including, access to transaction history up to 180 days, member to member transfers, alerts, SMS messaging, remote deposit capture, quick balance access, and personalized spending graphs.
When registering for mobile banking, do I use the same User ID and Password I have set up for online banking?
Your online banking User ID and Password will not automatically transfer to the mobile app. You will need to enroll in mobile banking and set up a User ID and Password specific to mobile banking. However, you can choose the same log on information you use for online banking. When setting up a User ID and Password, there are no character requirements or limits.
What account information will I need to enroll in mobile banking?
When you are enrolling for mobile banking, you will need your member number, social security number, and last name of the primary member on the account. Joint owner information will not work.
What do I do if I have multiple accounts?
You do not need to download a new app for each account, however you do need to enroll each account separately. You will not be able to use the same User ID for each account but can use the same password. Once created, log into each of your accounts on the mobile app with the User ID and Password you have set for that specific account.
Can you run the app on more than one device for the same account?
You only have to enroll and register for mobile app once per account and you can use up to 5 different devices per account. After you have enrolled on one device, you can download the app on your other devices and simply log in with the User ID and Password you created for that account.
What do I do if I am locked out of the mobile app?
If you are locked out, have issues, or questions regarding mobile app, you may contact us during normal business hours at 406-443-5400 and speak with a CU representative. After hours, weekend, and closed holidays, you may send an email to email@example.com and someone will be in touch with you on the next business day.
What do I need to do if my device is lost or stolen?
If your device is lost or stolen, please contact the CU immediately so we can disable your account and devices registered on mobile app. After hours, weekend, or closed holidays you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch with you on the next business day.
If the online banking site is down, will I still be able to use mobile banking?
Intrepid mobile app is independent of online banking, however, both do share certain technology such as bill pay and mobile deposit. In some circumstances depending on what technology is down within online banking, some functionality within the mobile app might not work.
When do transactions post through mobile banking post?
All transactions done through your mobile app will post immediately 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Will mobile banking work on weekends and holidays?
Yes, everything within the mobile app is live. You have access to your accounts and transactions 24/7, even on weekends and closed holidays.
What is Remote Deposit Capture (aka RDC or mobile deposit) and how does it work?
RDC is a free feature within mobile app that allows you to take a picture of the front and back of a check you wish to deposit into one of your accounts. All checks deposited will be available within 5 minutes of the deposit. You may deposit checks via mobile deposit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All checks deposited are reviewed and may be subject to a hold.
- You can deposit up to 10 checks per day or $1500 whichever come first.
- All checks must be endorsed on the back.
- Once the item is deposited, you do not need to bring the check into the CU. Simply keep the check in a safe place for 30 days then you can VOID the check and/or shred it. Our system tracks and stores your check information. Operations staff at Intrepid monitor RDC items and you will be notified of any issues or questions regarding your deposit, if applicable.
- At times checks may reject through RDC. Some of the reasons a check may not be able to be deposited include: Over your daily check and/or dollar limit, checks that have dark backgrounds or busy and cannot be read, the amount written in the box does not match the written out line, the check is altered, the picture of the check is not clear or done correctly, missing signature on the front of the check.
Will mobile banking automatically pick up the bill pay information I already have set up in online banking?
Yes, all of your current bill pay information will be available through mobile banking. Any changes made to your bill pay information on either online banking or through the mobile app will update each platform. Please note, you will need to register for bill pay via online banking first in order for bill pay to be activated on your mobile app.
What is SMS and how does it work?
SMS is a feature in which you enroll your mobile number and can send a text to 86020 with a specific command to retrieve account information. A text is sent back to you within minutes with the account information you have requested. The list of commands includes retrieving an account balance, 5 most recent transactions on all accounts or a specific account, & you can process a transfer between your accounts. You can also receive a list of available commands and have the ability to deactivate SMS on your phone. For a list of commands, you can go to the HELP button within SMS on your mobile app. If you are already enrolled for SMS, text MENU to 86020.
How does quick balance work?
Quick balance allows you to view your balances without having to log into the mobile app. Once the Quick Balance feature is turned on via Accounts/Settings, from the sign on screen, select Quick Balance and at a glance you can view your current balances. You are not able to perform any transactions within this feature. Quick Balance is not password protected, we encourage members to be cautious using this feature.
How do I access more account history?
Account history defaults to 30 days. When you are in accounts, select the tools icon. There are a variety of history options available to choose up to 180 days.
Can I process external transfers via mobile banking?
You are only able to process external transfers outside of Intrepid Credit Union via mobile banking through bill pay. You are, however, able to do member to member transfers to another members loan or share account.
Can I do an advance off my line of credit loans through mobile banking?
No, this option is not available at this time in the mobile app.
Do you offer free Bill Pay?
Yes, Bill Pay is free for all of our members and available through Online Banking and the Mobile App.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve information when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready