Every day we are seeing new developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak, and we are committed to the safety of you, our community and our staff members. Here at Intrepid Credit Union, we will continue to be here for you through these challenging times.
Effective on Monday, March 23, 2020 all of Intrepid Credit Union's lobby services will available by appointment only. During this time if you need to meet with a staff member, please call us at (406) 443-5400 to set up an appointment. Drive-thrus will remain open during normal business hours and ATMs are available 24/7.
These changes align with recommendations and guidance from health experts and local and state governments. This will allow us to do our part in social distancing and help to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
We will continue to be of service to you and provide you with many banking opportunities to meet your financial needs. We hope these options help reduce any stress related to financial needs while we work through these times together.
ONLINE BANKING AVAILABLE 24/7
Intrepid Credit Union has many great opportunities for banking and conducting business online. Some of things you can do include:
- Deposit checks, transfer, check balances and more via the Intrepid mobile app
- Pay bills, transfer money, view balances, access statements and more via Online Banking
- Apply for membership online
- Apply for a loan online
- Apply for a home loan online
COME VISIT US IN THE DRIVE-THRU
While our lobbies our currently available by appointment only (call 443-5400 to schedule an appointment) our drive-thrus are open during regular business hours. We have ATMs that are available at our Kessler, Sanders, Prospect and Bozeman branches. ATM locations and drive-thru hours can be found here.
HOW ELSE WE CAN HELP YOU
- Our Sanders, Prospect and Kessler branch locations have night drop boxes
- Utilize our Cash-A-Plenty program
- Connect with a staff member via the phone at (406) 443-5400.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Here are other ways we are keeping our employees, our community and our members healthy.
• We are working with our cleaning crews at our locations to ensure that the recommended cleaning and sanitizing standards are being met with regular sanitation of public surfaces.
• We provide and encourage the use of cleaning wipes and hand sanitizer to our staff.
• We also encourage regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds.
• We are also encouraging any of our staff who are sick to stay at home and recover before returning to work.
BE AWARE OF SCAMS
Fraudsters are leveraging fear over the coronavirus as an opportunity to scam financial institutions and consumers. Be aware for scammers contacting you through phone calls, emails and text messages that appear to be from Intrepid Credit Union that are asking for personal and online banking information. Even if a call says that it is from Intrepid Credit Union, Caller ID can be "spoofed" and isn't a reliable way to identify a caller.
Fraudsters are also posing as the CDC Health Alert Network to steal personal information. They have software that steals usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and other data stored in your browser. In order to protect yourself from these scammers, here are a few pointers to help keep you safe:
1. Use only reputable sources when searching for information about the coronavirus.
2. Be aware of phishing emails and never click unknown attachments or links.
3. Be cautious of emails and phone calls offering unexpected information and asking for personal information.
The best practice in avoiding scams and hackers is to not click on any links in emails you were not expecting or you did not request. The email’s text may contain false news about the COVID-19. These phishing emails are distributed through infected email attachments, malicious online ads, social engineering, and software vulnerabilities.
When you get an unexpected email like this, JUST DELETE IT. We do not want you to get tricked into entering personal information or click on a link that will download malware onto your computer. We want to keep you safe. Thank you for choosing Intrepid Credit Union.
KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY
For more information about COVID-19, please visit CDC.gov.
We are here to help if you are impacted by coronavirus and in need of financial assistance. For information about how Intrepid Credit Union can help, please contact a member service representative at (406) 443-5400.